Full-service leasing allows customers to free up working capital while providing predictable transportation costs.
Full-service leasing can:
- Reduce or eliminate equipment management costs
- Provide off-balance sheet expenses
- Improve driver retention through quality equipment acquisitions
- Provide emergency roadside assistance
- Incorporate fuel programs, reducing costs at the pump
Contract maintenance plans provide an existing fleet with a reliable, factory trained source for service while providing predictable preventative maintenance costs for your fleet. Contract maintenance can be performed at any of our eleven locations.
Financing / Finance Leasing
Equipment only leases are available for a period of three years or more. Acquiring equipment in a managed maintenance lease provides the customer with an off-balance sheet expense and the option to purchase the equipment upon expiration of the lease.
To learn which option is the best option for you, contact the JX PacLease / JX Peterbilt location nearest you and ask for a Lease Executive.