When you aren’t moving, you aren’t making money. That’s why owner-operators and fleets everywhere trust their rigs to the service professionals at JX Peterbilt. Our service team moves quickly to get you back on the road. We have locations from Central Illinois to Northern Wisconsin to Michigan staffed with the best-trained techs in the business. Each location is equipped with the latest in service and diagnostic equipment. And our dealer network let’s you benefit from one account with uniform parts pricing and billing at all locations. With 24/7 emergency roadside service vehicles and mobile maintenance trucks, we can perform service at your location rather than ours on either an “on-call” or “contract” basis.
Every team member has the training and tools to get the job done right. We offer:
- 24 hour availability Monday thru Saturday afternoon with after hour emergency service. Click here for the location hours nearest you
- Repairs for all makes and models, including light trailer repairs
- A complete menu of preventive & seasonal maintenance packages that keep you running
- Caterpillar & Cummins certified specialists available on all shifts
- Vehicle Inspection Systems, ProTrak alignment systems, dynos & flywheel resurfacing machines*
- Sophisticated computer diagnostic tools*
- Quick Lube*
- All locations handle Peterbilt, Caterpillar & Cummins warranty work, regardless of where the truck was purchased; Volvo authorized repairs are available through our JX Truck Center location
- Customized finance packages for overhauls and other major repairs
- Comfortable driver lounges
- Convenient access to major highways
- Full Service body shops. Click here for locations
*Hours, specialty equipment and services may vary by location. Regardless of your service needs, we have you covered.