Did you know?
- Peterbilt will warrant for the first 90 days or 20,000 miles adjustments needed to correct vibrations, squeaks, loose fittings, hose leaks, unusual noises, rattles, loose nuts/bolts, hose and electrical connections as long as they are not caused by an accident or damage. These developments after 90 days or 20,000 miles are considered a result of use and are usually not considered warrantable.
- Many Peterbilt components have a supplier warranty that extends beyond Peterbilt's standard coverage of 12 months / 100,000 miles. Some examples are Moto-Mirrors, National Seats and Bendix Air Driers. Please call any of our service departments and ask. They can let you know.
- Peterbilt offers extended warranties of varying time and mileage limits. Extended warranty programs must be purchased while vehicle is still within base warranty coverage
- Any parts purchased from a Peterbilt dealer that is from Paccar Parts carries a 12 month warranty. Some exclusion do apply for items such as hardware, gaskets, bushings, etc.
- Caterpillar and Cummins cover reasonable towing charges to the closest authorized dealer if a warrantable failure occurs that prevents the engine from further operation or continued operation will cause additional damage.
- Peterbilt warrants structure of cabs, sleepers and hoods for 36 months or 300,000 miles on class 8 vehicles and 24 months unlimited miles on medium duty vehicles.
Please email any warranty questions to email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as
possible or call 800-558-0524 and ask for the Warranty Dept.